Tuesday 25 September 2012

Quick touch base: new lounge at the Bulgari hotel in London and aged R&J Belicos

Just a quick update to signal the opening of a new great place to sample cigars in London: Edward Sahakian of Davidoff has opened a cigar lounge in the new Bulgari hotel in Knightsbridge (click here for more details).

The lounge is great, very spacious and comfortable and it offers a good - and growing - selection of current and aged cigars. It will deserve a proper post in due course, in the meantime I just post a quick shot (apologies for the low quality as it comes from my blackberry) of the first cigar I sampled there, the new Cohiba Piramides Extra that only recently made it to the UK, a 54 ring gage for 6"3 in length, still a green smoke but showing great potential. You cannot see it well from this picture, but the cigar also has a lovely new band, full of details (and less subject to counterfeiting).

IMG00017-20120915-1611

Mike, the lounger manager, does a great job in serving and entertaining customers and I bet that this shop will become a new favourite amongst the London cigars fans.

Separately, I wanted to report that I smoked a very pleasant cigar tonight, an aged (not sure how aged, but at least 5/6 years old) Romeo Y Julieta Belicos, in the picture below.

IMG00022-20120925-2144

This is a very sweet cigar, not very strong that can certainly appeal to non regular cigar smoker.

Happy smokes!

3 comments:

  1. Webmaster,

    It is with sincere regret that I must inform you that backlinks to famous-smoke.com may result in a Terms of Service violation from Google being issued to your site.
    I hope that the issue can be solved by the immediate deletion of the backlinks.
    I believe that in creating a visible presence for my website, I may have engaged in manipulative SEO practices that caused Google to penalize me.
    It is my desire to help you avoid a similar outcome by alerting you to the presence of backlinks at:

    http://cigarando.blogspot.com/2011/03/correnti-cigars.html


    I would be more than willing to clarify any concerns and answer any questions you might have.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Webmaster,

    I recently received notice from Google that my website has been assessed a penalty after they "detected unnatural links" pointing to my website famous-smoke.com. A copy of that email has been included at the end of this correspondence. The only way that Google will consider placing my website back in their index is by getting these links removed. I REALLY NEED your help!

    Following are the details of where the links can be found on your site:

    http://cigarando.blogspot.com/2011/03/correnti-cigars.html


    Failure to remove the link would require me to file a "Disavow Links" report with Google. My concern is that if I submit your site, in this report to Google, they may "flag" your site. That is the last thing I want is to have another webmaster go through this grief!

    Your prompt attention to this matter, along with a confirmation the link has been removed, would be HIGHLY appreciated.

    Sorry for the hassle & thanks ind advance for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many of us are introduced to cigar smoking by a family member or a friend. I was introduced to smoking cigars by my father and I remember our first experience vividly. He showed me the art of cigar smoking and the lifestyle that comes within. I always buy cigars from Man Cave Cigar because they provide the best quality cigar that I like most. Cigars for sale

    ReplyDelete