Tuesday 27 July 2010

A usual sunday with a special cigar

Back from a week off, I can now continue reporting about the cigar I mentioned but that I said deserved a post on its own... It is a Behike 56-equivalent made by La China - one of the top cuban roller (9th grade - the highest achievable which means she is able to roll cigars of any size/vitola). I got that cigar at the Partagas Festival I already raved so much about in previous posts.

DSC_0074

The Behike 56-equivalent cigar

DSC_0076

A close up to better show the logo

I however wanted to also take the opportunity to introduce you to what it is, in my view, a superb place to smoke cigars in central London. Recently, in fact, I have often been enjoying a coffee (or a whisky/calvados...) together with a cigar at the terrace of the 10 Manchester Street Hotel. Cristiano and his team offer a great service in the heart of Marylebone, with a well assorted choice of cigars and a terrace which is heated and therefore perfect also in the colder months. 

In the picture below I am smoking the Behike 56 made by la China - you can see I'm thoroughly enjoying my Sunday...

DSC_0102

As for the cigar... well, light and peppery to start with, also gave a touch of cream. At the end I felt it to be a pretty earthy smoke, possibly not as a strong as a pure Behike 56 I had sampled beforehand but gaining in strength throughout... all in all, another great smoke :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the comment ♥
    you're liking cigarets a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post.
    ciao from Milan
    Nicola freshONpr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who makes your gold hue nail lacquer? It is quite fabulous especially for smoking a cigar.xo Mish

    ReplyDelete